Made A Video

mcmahan

hey all i was bored as hell. i was messing with the new laptop we got and found a movie maker.

so i decided to attempt to make a ss movie. its mostly my truck and the guys up here in washington.

let me know what yall think. you tube wouldnt let me play the killswitch song i put with it so i had to use of theres.

its seether so not close but it will do for now.

here is the link:

thanks yall Justin

Nice video only one problem, it popped up on mine sayin that the song in the background music was "The End of Heartache" by Killswitch, which is the wrong song tottaly, but besides that nice vid

I noticed that most of those pictures it had been pooring down rain, Man i dont miss the pacific northwest

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

Nice video only one problem, it popped up on mine sayin that the song in the background music was "The End of Heartache" by Killswitch, which is the wrong song tottaly, but besides that nice vid

I noticed that most of those pictures it had been pooring down rain, Man i dont miss the pacific northwest

yea i know i made the video with a killswtch song and youtube wouldnt let me use cause i didnt have the copy rights to it. so i had to use one of theres sorry for the goof up

thanks guys!!!! Im gonna try when we get some free time to actually sit down and do a good one for you guys. i would like to make one with every sss on this site so no one is left out.