Anyone From Wa State

CenWaSS

how did you register i wanna make a few runs too

Yesteraday at 7pm was the registration time at Pacific Raceway in Kent. They were only taking so many vehicles, cant remember how many. From what I understand Im still not gauranteed a spot, I guess they are suppose to contact us by the April 5th if were in...we'll see. They were only taken 12.99et and under vehicles. I hope Im there with radix, if I get chosen I gaurantee Ill be ready to run 12's :cheers: no doubt!!!

Yesteraday at 7pm was the registration time at Pacific Raceway in Kent. They were only taking so many vehicles, cant remember how many. From what I understand Im still not gauranteed a spot, I guess they are suppose to contact us by the April 5th if were in...we'll see. They were only taken 12.99et and under vehicles. I hope Im there with radix, if I get chosen I gaurantee Ill be ready to run 12's :cheers: no doubt!!!

well im out lol. but you will have a big cheering section there to root ya on...