First Trip Down The Strip

rojo_143

cool thanks guys. just wondering. we ran my truck last year at truck fest out here in colorado and ran a 16.7 but the only thing that was done to it at that time was a cai, 160* thermo, and exhaust. now i have a nelson tune with my hp tuners that has been "steet" tuned and long tube headers with no cats. oh yeah it has 22's. i know there heavy. i hope for 15's this year befor my cam! is this dooable? oh yeah i guess i do have all the weight reduction tricks done

wow whats your elevation there? 16.7 seems way high, but with a nelson tune (i love mine) yeah you should be in the low 15s no problem. My elevation was only like 200 feet and i ran a 14.7 so

ya i have the same mods as rojo and i have a shift kit too and same day racing with him with a rich tune and not dieled in at all i ran a 14.442 but i had all the weight on my truck the spare tailgate a subwoofer box with two subs an amp. next time i go up all that is coming off and i will be fully tuned. oh ya i took my spare off today and the thing got cought i had to unbolt the whole mechanism. what a pain lol

yeah donnie once you get your truck dialed in/tunned in that thing will rip. with the saper you have to hold/push the tire a certain way and it will come down the first tim i dropped mine I wrestled with it for a half hour to get the tire out.