Torque Converter Opinions

05 sss with a few boltons, its a daily driver and is going to stay that way, if like to keep some towing capacity so tbtc is out, i need it be be able to make cross country trips if needed, also id like it to be albe to handle some power adders possibly spray

EDIT: links would help if you have some

thanks in advance

Edited by booth1 (see edit history)

hey guys i was looking for a converter too. My trucks a daily driver but i dont tow at all strictly street. Heres my mods.

K & n CAI

Dynatech headers n cats

Corse sport exhaust

160 thermo

Zippy shift kit

yea i was leaning twords pi because dan i s such a good salesman when he writes about his own truck lol but is 2800 right? would 2600 be useless?

Yeah 2800 would be perfect since yours is a DD, and you may add boost down the road.

also do they sell direct?

Yes, let me know if you want the contact info.....

hey guys i was looking for a converter too. My trucks a daily driver but i dont tow at all strictly street. Heres my mods.

K & n CAI

Dynatech headers n cats

Corse sport exhaust

160 thermo

Zippy shift kit

Same converter as stated above. :D

wow thats pricey huh i want one but i wont have time to put it in or have someone do it and then the whole tune thing

yeah pricey but worth every penny i could really feel the difference between the tbtc and the vig especially torque :cheers:

the price is high because its triple disk and rated for 450+ hp where a single disk vig 10.5 is rated for up to 450.... do i think ill ever be making 450? i dont have a clue thats why im willing to spend the money now