Update On My Truck...

Kim

Well, here's an update for anyone who cares. :uhoh: My truck has been at my friend Eric's since october. Last week he put in a power steering pump, belt tensioner, axle, and differential housing on for me. When he took the radiator shroud off he found that a piece was broke on the radiator so the guy that is going to straighten my frame ordered me a new radiator. As soon as Eric puts in the radiator and tries to find the problem with the PCM communicating with the throttle body module....my trucks going to Johnny's shop. So I'm hoping within a couple months I will have my truck on the road again. It won't have a front bumper and it'll be sportin a spare tire, but oh well. I'm worried about the brakes though. The night it was wrecked and Eric came to pull it off the road....all the wheels were locked up and the ABS light was and still is on. The driveshaft had to be pulled out so the truck will roll. It's took some time...more problems will probably be found, but I'm gettin close :smash:

Hey Kim, good hearing how things are coming along now. I'm excited for you on getting the SS back on the road. Have you been taking progress pics?

No progress pics....it looks the same as it did in October. Other than what Eric's done mechanically.