Wtb: 5.3 Block

20_blkss_04

well like it ses im looking to buy a 5.3 block. i have priced out a few of them online and around me localy. i figured i would check on here too and see if there was anything good! i have seen a range of prices from $75 to $450. if you think you got sumin let me know!

im thinkin more towards the build up of a block the way i want it....proly mostly all stock but nice new stuff on it. only thing not stock is a ls intake....i love the way they look compared to the truck models.

also maybe a engine stand for one of these engines....i had one but gave it away to freind now im stuck without one!

thanks

well like it ses im looking to buy a 5.3 block. i have priced out a few of them online and around me localy. i figured i would check on here too and see if there was anything good! i have seen a range of prices from $75 to $450. if you think you got sumin let me know!

im thinkin more towards the build up of a block the way i want it....proly mostly all stock but nice new stuff on it. only thing not stock is a ls intake....i love the way they look compared to the truck models.

also maybe a engine stand for one of these engines....i had one but gave it away to freind now im stuck without one!

thanks

Why get a 5.3 block ? used

a new LQ9 block $685usd

small bore limits you on heads