Sup Suckas?!?!?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey good to see u around these parts again. hey i sent u a pm after i commented on ur pics over on tbssowners and u offered to send me the high res version of the pics u took, hook me up man those pics look SICK!!!

-Rob

nice to see your back dylan. since its been awhile since your last visit hows about updating us on some great products you have discovered since. I'm sure something new and better has come out by now.

glad to see u again dylan... yea i found that vid with the new title and posted the thread asking who made it cause the date was new. like WAY too recent to be urs. i was like wtf...look at my comment, TRBOLQ9 lol. anyways man stop by the shoutbox every now and again if u have time to talk to everyone

Edited by 8 UR HMI (see edit history)

to all the noobs , this is triple o.g.d.

ive been meaning to hit you up man . hows the boy doing?

Hes good... I was meaning to hit you up too... the detail I did on your camaro may be winning me a contest for 'best detail' :D

Dylan! What up man? Missed you around these parts. You know, we are practically neighbors. We should hook up some time. Glad to see you back around these parts, don't be a stranger.

I'm always around, hit me up.

hey good to see u around these parts again. hey i sent u a pm after i commented on ur pics over on tbssowners and u offered to send me the high res version of the pics u took, hook me up man those pics look SICK!!!

-Rob

HAHA... I didn't know that was you man. LMK where you want those pics sent and I'll email em.

:cheers: hey bro whats up...you still detailing? my truck is due for another one...hahahaha nice to see your still alive :jester:

Yep... still detailing, whenever you're ready LMK.