Vegas G2g @ In-n-out! Yummy!

Like the topic says: *TIME CHANGE*

In-N-Out on Sahara/Valley View @ 2pm

Saturday April 18th

I know the Silver SS that came out last week and a Red SS on 26"s will be coming out so thats me plus 2.

Who else is down???

Wody?

BlackBeastSS?

Ridin2Slow?

1 Fast SS?

We'd be pushin around 6 SS's plus Ridin2Slow's ECSB.

At 2pm NOT 4pm

Edited by punkdSS (see edit history)

I'll have to tell the wife so I remember to make it. I'll be there if I remember.

good stuff. i told melissa she is my public relations person, she's good at setting up and remembering events.

hey guys PM'd punkdSS, not going to be able to make it, I have to work until 6.30, but if you guys are hanging out or doing something later I'd be down

o, yeah what area of town are all of you guys in? Grew up in Green Valley but live in Summerlin now

Edited by ridin2slow (see edit history)

hey guys PM'd punkdSS, not going to be able to make it, I have to work until 6.30, but if you guys are hanging out or doing something later I'd be down

o, yeah what area of town are all of you guys in? Grew up in Green Valley but live in Summerlin now

We are in the lakes right on thed boarder of Summerlin

We are in the lakes right on thed boarder of Summerlin

awesome, we are @ Summerlin and Town Center, last place was Fort Apache and Spring Mtn.

damnit, I'm hungry and seeing this post now I want In-n-Out, damnit, good thing there is one right next to UNLV

awesome, we are @ Summerlin and Town Center, last place was Fort Apache and Spring Mtn.

damnit, I'm hungry and seeing this post now I want In-n-Out, damnit, good thing there is one right next to UNLV

I go to the citystop right there all the time lol