Offical Socal Meet Part 2 (the Remix) May 23

Count me in here, I see you got me down over on GMFS.com thank you sir!! Hooter's in O.S. sounds great. Btw, Marine_SSGT said he'd work on speaking with mgmt. there to arrange paring for us in the Hooters lot. Just fyi is anyone was wondering...

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

I hear ya. We should do one at the Bob's Big Boy in Toluca Lake lol.

Ha agreed! It will take me like 10 minutes to get there. Maybe we should put one together around Santa Monica, in that big parking lot next to the pier? We could cruise PCH before or what not.

Edited by STKING (see edit history)

Ha agreed! It will take me like 10 minutes to get there. Maybe we should put one together around Santa Monica, in that big parking lot next to the pier? We could cruise PCH before or what not.

Yeah man, I know that spot. Only thing we'd have to get there super early like 8am no later. That lot fills up quick, then after we could cruise north up PCH toward like Zuma. One day I put out a feeler thread to see who in the SFV and L.A. is down.... any thoughts??

Yeah man, I know that spot. Only thing we'd have to get there super early like 8am no later. That lot fills up quick, then after we could cruise north up PCH toward like Zuma. One day I put out a feeler thread to see who in the SFV and L.A. is down.... any thoughts??

Woah I didn't realize it was that packed that early. Cruise up PCH would be fun. We could even make it the meet mid day but I doubt there would be parking. But that way we could eat dinner on the pier or something after cruze during sunset? Anyway we have some options but we should deffinatly put something together in the near future.