Got A Car Wash And Took A Few Pics

So I went to the car wash in Waltham the touch-less one and for 13 bucks I was wicked happy. I then decided to grab the camera and snap some pics. Now keep in mind i didn't give it the FULL detail because New England weather sucks the big one. So for now I am happy. Also still waiting to get my "NEW" paint job change the brakes and put on the cowl hood. But i did get my ISS spoiler on and the led drl, and took off the hitch. So for now here she is. Yes I know its still dirty but I drive it every day and this to me is cleaner then before..

Here is a pic of the cowl hood..

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

what's the pn for the led bulbs for drl's? truck looks good. I've been thinking of pulling my hitch off also, looks clean.

My buddy bought them for me at a Trailer Truck shop pn #Tb-sp3156a they are the 360 leds. Website is www.truxaccessories.com.

I hear ya man. My truck hasn't been fully cleaned/detailed since November, 2008. It's just not worth it because of all the snow/sand/salt. I would usually just run my truck through a touch-less wash every week just to get the elements of the paint.

However, the roads are finally clear of snow and on Friday I get my chrome wheels put back on. I can't wait.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)