Tighten Fuel Cap

CenWaSS

Ever since I got the radix installed, about once a day after about 10 minutes of driving I get a chime/message to tighten the fuel cap. Of course the first few times I checked the cap and all was tight. I just ignore it now as it only does it in the first 10 min of driving, though I figured Id ask see if or how I could remedy it.

Another issue I have, again right after the radix install, is my heater wont get hot unless I turn the heat up to 90 deg, then it gets too hot. Anything lower than 90 deg the air is cold :confused: Any ideas?

Thanks for the help!

i'm assuming you had the tank out to replace the fuel pump when you did your Radix install. double check all your evap lines at the tank, and motor. basically whats happening is the pcm is seeing a minor evap leak, and for some reason on these trucks they'll display that tighten gas cap message instead of setting an evap code, for a while anyways. (po442,446,455,ect.) its probably something minor like a line not plugged on all the way.

i'm assuming you had the tank out to replace the fuel pump when you did your Radix install. double check all your evap lines at the tank, and motor. basically whats happening is the pcm is seeing a minor evap leak, and for some reason on these trucks they'll display that tighten gas cap message instead of setting an evap code, for a while anyways. (po442,446,455,ect.) its probably something minor like a line not plugged on all the way.

Yes your right, the tank was dropped. Ill check the evap lines. Thanks for the help.