Arrested For The First Time!

gutierrezvho

If he didn't read you your rights then he's wrong and it will probably get thrown out of court.

FYI Law enforcment does not have to read you your miranda rights unless he questions you beyound your personal information. You can be under arrest and be never read your rights. Its up to the officer. Some officers read your rights right away so they can talk to you about the incident and others just make the arrest and let you steam in the back seat spilling your guts and he doesnt have to say a word therefor no miranda is required. But its still sad to see ya get busted for nothing. Some punk officer with a power trip.

i had done some research after the incident about the miranda rights and i feel that i should have been read my rights because of the questions i was being asked and what the sheriff was telling me, not neccesarily just because i was taken to jail. I have still yet to recieve a call or ticket from the officer, and i was speaking to another sheriff (one of the nicer guys) and he told me that my case probably already got thrown out because he had no proof of what he claims i was doing....and also another officer here is in pretty deep for turning his car camera off when he was arresting people. so needless to say the law enforcement here is obviously in question, and isnt the best in the world. but what can i say they are seminoles FINEST lmao :)

... Ahhh ... God I love Legal Advise ... Miranda Rights ... 4th Amendment ...

I truly believe there may be a little bit more to the Original Story ...

haha there is a lot of other things that the cops did and said to me during the actual jail time as well that i didnt put on here like when they accused me of having marijuana in my pocket, and how they told my mom that i had been drinking.. :confused: