Ssbc 14" Big Rotor Kit

breaux350

Thats what i thought as well, i called SSBC an i checked mine is on 03 and its 2 piston. the saler, works for the company, i guess thats how he gets a good deal. i emailed him an his email is connected to ssbrakes.com, also [he said the kit will fit. the SUV kit is used on all silverado SS trucks. They both have the 2 piston rear.

thanks for looking, Mike]

Im not a brake pro, im just going off of there input here is the link to the website

http://www.ssbrakes.com/commerce/detail/index.cfm?nPID=8639

IF you look at the part# there not the same, i called ssbc an they said the 42 was for 2 rear calipers and 43 was for 1 caliper

It also shows you how to check if you have 1 or 2 calipers, this is what i looked at

http://www.ssbrakes.com/commerce/images_info/62.jpg

nope there for a truck that has two piston rear calipers if your truck is a 03 to 04 they wont work but if its a 05 up the fronts will work fronts only

good god that's a great price compared to their web site price. 4 rotors and relocation brackets for under $400 is just wow!!! that's cheaper than the powerslow 14" front kit. Am I reading the ad right that this auction is for all 4 wheels????

sweet... i need new brake rotors, mostly front because i already put new everything on the back but just same as the stock ones... so can anyone tell me what else i would need to make this work on my 03 SSS if it is currently all stock?

Sorry guys, just bought the last set. Called SSBC and told them the kit number, my truck, and that it was one ebay. He said that he thinks it is the owner selling stuff on ebay. He guaranteed that they would fit my fit my truck, with no problems, and seeing as how the kit is supposed to be $900 I couldnt pass it up. I was going to do R1 concepts and hawk pads and it would have cost me the same amount, so why not go for the 14", am I right? Lol. Well wish me luck hopefully they will work!

Rob

Im glad somebody else took advantage of this sell. i ordered mine right before i posted this sale. When i talked to the seller he also assured me they would fit. an like i said his email was linked to the SSBC site, he also told me to call SSBC up for some Hawk Brake Pads, this is wait he emailed me. [Hawk pads work the best. Chevy trucks seem to eat up pads regardless of

make. You can buy them from SSBC

And they will get you a courtesy discount ( 10% and free freight) tell

them mike sent you! Avail at a lot of other hi-performance stores as

well.

There are other brands that I have tried, like hawk and performance

friction the best.

thanks]

Sorry guys, just bought the last set. Called SSBC and told them the kit number, my truck, and that it was one ebay. He said that he thinks it is the owner selling stuff on ebay. He guaranteed that they would fit my fit my truck, with no problems, and seeing as how the kit is supposed to be $900 I couldnt pass it up. I was going to do R1 concepts and hawk pads and it would have cost me the same amount, so why not go for the 14", am I right? Lol. Well wish me luck hopefully they will work!

Rob

Pretty sure he has more, as he has tons of ones open, some aren't buy it now. However, will these fit 04 AWD? I see it fits 03 apparently, so does that mean it fits 04 also? Real cheap, 400$ total.

Pretty sure he has more, as he has tons of ones open, some aren't buy it now. However, will these fit 04 AWD? I see it fits 03 apparently, so does that mean it fits 04 also? Real cheap, 400$ total.

Hey. Yeah I just talked to him again, and called SSBC. They said that kit will fit 03-04 AWD SS with rear disc w/dual piston caliper. I also went onto there website and found the kits. They are all listed with application guides.

Rob

Hey. Yeah I just talked to him again, and called SSBC. They said that kit will fit 03-04 AWD SS with rear disc w/dual piston caliper. I also went onto there website and found the kits. They are all listed with application guides.

Rob

Thanks man! Probably going to pick up a set..