New Wheels And Tires!

These are Regency wheels, also known as Granite Alloy, or OE Works. They are wrapped in 285/40/22 Nitto 420s. with my drop of about 3/4ish i do not rub at full lock, actually have more room than the stockers. the truck isnt that clean, but you get the idea. let me know what you all think!

Well its nice to know that those tires dont rub at all because I just orderded the exact same tire last week and because we pretty much have the same drop, I hope i have no problems either haha. I don't remember what you said the last time we talked, did you say the wheel offset was +30? Also, from the looks of the pics, the wheel well gap seemed to increase from what i recall in your previous pictures. If this is the case, is it just because the tire is thinner or also because you raised the truck up a little? I may have to lower mine some more to keep the gap small haha. Looks great tho bro

i mentioned to dave (usabodyguard) the other day....looks like i need to lower it more. i left the drop as is. so i dont have to mess around with anything when i want to put the stockers back on for winter. yes these tires are thinner and thats why there is a larger gap, but that also means i can hit turns harder lol. yeah after back and forth on tire sizes and offset. i ended up with the 40 series instead of the 35 and im glad i did. also i went with a +20 offset. the +35 would have def rubbed the inside of the fender. i would have brought the wheel too close inside. thats why i went with a 285 and not a 305. since the wheel is out a hair further than stock i didnt want any issues with the fender lip.

under 2k for the whole setup. nice to meet you too new kid lol. yeah shuan i gotta get that damn thing aligned. it was easier to prep and test fit the iss spoiler than that damn thing lol. thanks for the compliments guys. im thinkin about getting them black chromed in the future.