1992 Chevrolet Pickup For Sale

excesss

I have a 1992 Chevrolet regular cab short wheelbase pickup for sale. I originally bought the truck to make a really fast daily driver. I quickly found out with all the shop time that its not feasible to have a street rod as a daily driver. After a few years of sinking tons of money restoring the truck and having it as a weekend warrior I've decided to take another route. I sold the carburated crate motor out of it and I am using the tranny. What would go with this sale is the complete truck minus motor and tranny.

The truck has the following: brand new composite front end with new head lights, blinkers and clear corners, tailgate handle was relocated, third brake light and antenna shaved and the truck was painted (door jams and under the hood) about 1,000 miles ago with Dupont storm grey and some expensive clear (forget the brand). It has a goodmark cowl induction hood, 15x10 centerine forged wheels, 325/50/15 MT drag radials in the back and bf goodrich street radials in front, street scene painted mirrors, 5% window tint, optima battery, steel braided fuel lines with a fuel pressure regulator under the hood, eaton posi unit with 3.73 gears and a brand new Bedrug never installed ($400 new).

The interior is the only part of the truck that hasn't been redone. It has the stock blue vinyl seat, door panels, and dash. I removed the rubber floor matte and headliner. I saved the cheapest part of the project for last. Let my loss be your gain!

The truck has 170k miles on the body but it drives like a dream. This really is a steal for someone who is looking to build a fun street rod or even have a fast daily driver.

I'm asking $3,000. Hell the paint job alone is worth more than that so consider the rest of the truck free.

I have a new set of clear corners in the box just no fasteners if your wondering in the pictures where the clear corners are.

P1010652.jpg

P1010651.jpg

P1010650.jpg

P1010654.jpg

P1010653.jpg

Anyone interested in more pictures feel free to email me and I will send you pictures upon request. My email is: excesss@hot*ail.com ( I put the asterisk* in place of the m for junk mailers)

Edited by excesss (see edit history)

Do they make an exhaust like that for the SS or is that Custom?

It's custom but its fairly easy to do for anyone who can run exhaust. Believe it or not you can get those tips are at most autopart stores.

you should have no problem selling this, nice truck :cheers:

Thanks man.