Arrival Blue Iss Pics

Big Tim

??? mine was like 170 and another 125 for paint and 30 for someone to make brackets because I don't have access to the materials.

Before the group buy ISS spoilers were going for over 500$, I bought the RST spoiler 7 months ago before the group buy and it was 300$. As I was saying, glad I didn't buy an ISS spoiler before the group buy, and went with an RST spoiler instead.

??? mine was like 170 and another 125 for paint and 30 for someone to make brackets because I don't have access to the materials.

what is the installation time?? truck looks really good btw!! :cheers:

That Spoiler looks great!! Any thoughts on selling that cover cheap to a fellow SS owner?

I'd sell it fairly cheap, but I think freight would be horrendous to NY.

Before the group buy ISS spoilers were going for over 500$, I bought the RST spoiler 7 months ago before the group buy and it was 300$. As I was saying, glad I didn't buy an ISS spoiler before the group buy, and went with an RST spoiler instead.

Gotcha. :cheers:

what is the installation time?? truck looks really good btw!! :cheers:

Thanks. The installation time was like 2 hours, but I can't be sure. I had to make a couple trips to the hardware store for nuts/washers and stuff.

Where did you get yours? i want one for mine and cant seem to find one.

This is where I bought mine, you might see if you can get in on it.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=52293

If not, he's on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Spoiler-Che...sQ5fAccessories

i tried that. got a regency rst spoiler and it fit like SHIT. of course i am super picky anyways but i gave someone a good deal on it rather than spend the extra money to make it fit right. the ISS spoiler looks much better imo.

i tried that. got a regency rst spoiler and it fit like SHIT. of course i am super picky anyways but i gave someone a good deal on it rather than spend the extra money to make it fit right. the ISS spoiler looks much better imo.

plus the rst spoilers are brittle i bought one and when i got it off the shelf in my garage( i guess i squeezed it too hard idk) it cracked