Truck Threw Some Codes At The Track Tonight :-(

SSThunder

Ok for some reason my tire diameter was in the 29" range on my tune. I must have screwed it up when I was playing with the tune. I'm running my Centerline 22's so the tire diameter is actually 31.6" I didn't see the error till after my 1st & 2nd runs. First two runs the truck seem to hit the wall going from 1-2(tire diameter I guess). Both runs caused the following codes:

P0131 Circuit low voltage bank 1 sensor 1

P0151 Circuit low voltage bank 2 sensor 1

I clears the codes and changed the tire diamter to 31.6". Truck still didn't run the best after sitting for an hour to cool off. The outside temps dropped to 67 degrees. 3rd run didn't seem to throw any codes. I got back into the line and ran one more time. On the 4th run I threw the P0131 & P0151 codes again and also a P0706 Trans range switch performance.

So now I need help on what these codes mean. I didn't see any better than a 13.5 all night. Last time I ran a few weeks ago the truck ran a 13.13 in stock form with the 22" Centerlines on 305/40/22's.

i've been searching and it sounds like these codes relate to the front o2 sensors. So are they not getting enough volts or something? Is it possible my alt or battery isn't getting enough juice to them??

After I left the track the AFR gauge showed the truck was running lean. I decided to change the fuel filter today and check over the CAI & MAF. Everything looks good. The fuel filter hasn't been changed for 2 years. Next will be the spark plugs. I should have hit 12's pretty easy at the track but didn't. Anybody got any answers for me?

Thanks, Jeremy

Acording to AllData......

DTC P0706

Circuit Description

The transmission range (TR) switch is part of the park/neutral position and back-up lamp switch assembly and is externally mounted on the transmission manual shaft. The TR switch is a multi-signal switch. The powertrain control module (PCM) supplies ignition voltage to the TR switch on four signal circuits, A, B, C, and P. Each gear selector lever position grounds one or more of the switch circuits. In order to determine the gear range selected by the driver, the PCM compares the voltage combinations on the signal circuits to a look up table stored in the PCM memory. PCM detects the selected gear range by the state change of the switch input. Refer to Transmission Range Switch Logic table.

Switch input to the PCM is represented on the scan tool as HI and Low. HI indicates an ignition voltage signal. Low indicates a zero voltage signal. The 4 parameters represent transmission range switch signal A, B, C and Parity.

DTC P0706 will set if the PCM detects start-up in a drive range or vehicle speed in the PARK or NEUTRAL range. DTC P0706 is a type C DTC.

DTC Descriptor

This diagnostic procedure supports the following DTC:

DTC P0706 Transmission Range (TR) Switch Performance

Conditions for Running the DTC

Transmission is in D4.

System voltage is 6 - 18 volts .

Conditions for Setting the DTC

Condition 1

The PCM detects DRIVE or REVERSE at vehicle start-up.

Condition 2

The PCM detects PARK or NEUTRAL and the following conditions occur for 10 seconds:

TP is 5 percent or greater.

Engine torque is greater than 68 Nm (50 ft. lbs.) .

VSS is 32 km/h (20 mph) or greater .

Action Taken When the DTC Sets

The PCM will use TFP Switch to determine gear range.

The PCM does not illuminate the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL).

The PCM records the operating conditions when the Conditions for Setting the DTC are met. The PCM stores this information as Failure Records.

The PCM stores DTC P0706 in PCM history.

Conditions for Clearing the DTC

A scan tool can clear the DTC.

The PCM clears the DTC from PCM history if the vehicle completes 40 warm-up cycles without a non-emission related diagnostic fault occurring.

The PCM cancels the DTC default actions when the fault no longer exists and the DTC passes.

DTC P0131

CIRCUIT DESCRIPTION

Heated oxygen sensors (HO2S) are used for fuel control and post catalyst monitoring. Each HO2S compares the oxygen content of the surrounding air with the oxygen content in the exhaust stream. The HO2S must reach operating temperature to provide an accurate voltage signal. Heating elements inside the HO2S minimize the time required for the sensors to reach operating temperature. The powertrain control module (PCM) supplies the HO2S with a reference, or bias, voltage of about 450 mV . When the engine is first started, the PCM operates in Open Loop, ignoring the HO2S voltage signal. Once the HO2S reaches operating temperature and Closed Loop is achieved, the HO2S generates a voltage within a range of 0-1,000 mV that fluctuates above and below bias voltage. High HO2S voltage indicates a rich exhaust stream. Low HO2S voltage indicates a lean exhaust stream. If the PCM detects an HO2S voltage that stays below a specified value, DTC P0131 sets for HO2S bank 1 sensor 1, or DTC P0151 sets for HO2S bank 2 sensor 1.

DTC DESCRIPTORS

This diagnostic procedure supports the following DTCs:

DTC P0131 HO2S Circuit Low Voltage Bank 1 Sensor 1

DTC P0151 HO2S Circuit Low Voltage Bank 2 Sensor 1

CONDITIONS FOR RUNNING THE DTC

DTCs P0068, P0101, P0102, P0103, P0106, P0107, P0108, P0112, P0113, P0116, P0117, P0118, P0120, P0128, P0169, P0178, P0179, P0200, P0220, P0442, P0446, P0452, P0453, P0455, P0496, P1125, P1258, P1516, P2101, P2108, P2135, U0107 are not set.

The Loop Status parameter is closed.

The Ignition 1 Signal parameter is between 10-18 volts .

The Fuel Alcohol Content parameter is less than 90 percent .

The Fuel Tank Level Remaining parameter is greater than 10 percent .

The TP Indicated Angle parameter is between 3-70 percent more than the value observed at idle.

The above conditions are met for 2 seconds .

This diagnostic runs continuously when the above conditions are met.

CONDITIONS FOR SETTING THE DTC

The PCM detects that the affected HO2S voltage parameter is less than 200 mV for 165 seconds .

ACTION TAKEN WHEN THE DTC SETS

The control module illuminates the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) on the second consecutive ignition cycle that the diagnostic runs and fails.

The control module records the operating conditions at the time the diagnostic fails. The first time the diagnostic fails, the control module stores this information in the Failure Records. If the diagnostic reports a failure on the second consecutive ignition cycle, the control module records the operating conditions at the time of the failure. The control module writes the operating conditions to the Freeze Frame and updates the Failure Records.

The control module commands the Loop Status open.

CONDITIONS FOR CLEARING THE MIL/DTC

The control module turns OFF the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) after 3 consecutive ignition cycles that the diagnostic runs and does not fail.

A current DTC, Last Test Failed, clears when the diagnostic runs and passes.

A history DTC clears after 40 consecutive warm-up cycles, if no failures are reported by this or any other emission related diagnostic.

Clear the MIL and the DTC with a scan tool.