90mm Tb And Intake Gains?

I am running a forged 6.0 with a vortech s/c at 11 psi. The truck runs very strong (et 11.3). I am currently running a truck intake and 78mm tb, on ported 317 heads. My question is, will doing a different intake (vic jr, etc) and a 90 mm tb be worth the price? If anyone has done the conversion on a boosted motor, what were your gains? Thanks.

i'd say the greater advantage of running the vic jr. is the equal dispersion of air to all cylinders, especially with s.c.

the 90mm is just an added bonus

90mm intake give you some gains, i am with you one boosted testing on the proflo but when i get back and get my motor rebuilt i just go with that....test results or not..

The vic jr is a nice intake but getting that and everything to make it work.... like the elbow just seems to be more money than a person should have to spend...

a VIC doesnt have equal air flow. you can see that by looking at hte runers the inside 4 gets more air then outward 4. this tend to cam decision being different then your run of mill LS cam. also the Elbow on top hurts performance for NA it would be ideal for NA to put a 4150 style TB on it

now with boost the intake isnt as critical as some think. the air is pressurized so its going to go where it needs to go. there have been quite a few ppl making over 1k hp wih stock intakes. there are tons of ppl making less then 1k hp using other style intakes. so with that being said why complicate and spend money on things when its not needed or a a benefit?

the XLT does look good for boost tho

Thanks for the input guys. Yes you are correct that is azfastestss's burnout pic. I bought the truck from him last fall. Added a few of my own touches over the winter, hopefully better the trucks old times soon!