Cleaned Up My Truck

well today i got my truck all cleaned up kus it was pretty bad!!! im putting my cladding next weeknd sooo i didnt do under the molding kus thers no need. but i think it came out rlllly good it looks awsome in person!

enjoy!

DSCN0224.jpg

DSCN0225.jpg

DSCN0223.jpg

DSCN0222.jpg

DSCN0230.jpg

DSCN0228.jpg

DSCN0231.jpg

DSCN0232.jpg

DSCN0236.jpg

DSCN0235.jpg

next is defintly my 2/4 drop! and then linex and my cladding will be one next weeknd it comes home from the body shop on wed. hopefully. then i think ill need some motor swappen going on!

thanks man!! i love the warm weather i got soooo many cars lined up for simple wash and waxes! if ur serious just let me know!

and the tires are two damn big! 275-55-20 there the stock tires size on all sss. i hafta get new ones already tho kus my drop wont allow them. the worst part is they only got about 8000- 9000 miles on em...... i think i need like 265-45 or sumin

thanks man!! i love the warm weather i got soooo many cars lined up for simple wash and waxes! if ur serious just let me know!

and the tires are two damn big! 275-55-20 there the stock tires size on all sss. i hafta get new ones already tho kus my drop wont allow them. the worst part is they only got about 8000- 9000 miles on em...... i think i need like 265-45 or sumin

Let me know how much you are looking to get. i will see what I can come up with.. I don't have a lot but I need tires

thanks guys i love good comments! last time i posted up some pics i got ragged on cus clones suck...blah blah blah....

the cladding will def. make it nicer! and lowering it.....

the products i used were all from glimmerglassdetailing.com another forum uses it all the tiem the guy chris is a sponsor over on gmfs.com....

full cleaning to remove all old wax and residue

clay bared the whole truck

ssr2.5- orange pad

ssr1-white pad

red moose machine glaze-black pad

two coats of zymol wax

it was alot but i love the way it looks!