20" Aluminum Ss Rims

twiztidss

i was pondering the idea of getting different rims for my truck. i wanted to see what these rims are going for to see if its worth me getting new ones. These are the 03 ss rims in excellent condition....no curb rash, chips,nicks scratches or anything. they are flawless! these are not the chrome ones they are the ones that look like brushed nickel. they are also the aluminum ones obviously. i will try and post pics asap but wanted to see who was in the market to buy these b/c i not going to buy new ones unless i have a buyer.

would you do 500 plus shipping?

these go for anywhere between 900-1100 new. like i said they are mint. i will let these go for $625, shipping will be on whoever or if you are relatively close to middletown ny 10940 we can will make arrangements to meet up half way. i will be going down to jersey city to put the new rims on so if anyone lives close to there that will be even better for you jersey guys. pm me or hit me up on this.

these go for anywhere between 900-1100 new. like i said they are mint. i will let these go for $625, shipping will be on whoever or if you are relatively close to middletown ny 10940 we can will make arrangements to meet up half way. i will be going down to jersey city to put the new rims on so if anyone lives close to there that will be even better for you jersey guys. pm me or hit me up on this.

can you find out what the shipping would be to 01864 when you get a chance im from mass so it shouldnt be that bad