Maggie Will Be Here 4/20

2003_SuperSport

UPS has my radix scheduled for delivery tomarrow or I mean today 4/20 no better day HAHA. I cant wait to hold her in my arms before install. LOL. I am hoping to light up all four tires with my current mods and the F/I. I can get them to chirp now but an AWD burn out rolling smoke is so sexy... :P I also have a 3" pulley on the way as well. Wish me luck :cheers: and I will try to get some finished pics.

Jealous! I would give my left nut for a Supercharger! :jester: I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I may not of gave my left nut but my maggie did come and I busted one on her. LOL The SSS just got into the garage on Sat 25th and I plan on installing this week.

I may not of gave my left nut but my maggie did come and I busted one on her. LOL The SSS just got into the garage on Sat 25th and I plan on installing this week.

Nice, can't wait to see how it looks. Post a vid when you can.

• 3 weeks later...
:withstupid: did it come yet???

Its here and about 90% installed. It took a little longer because I wanted to pull the rockers out and put in some comp magnum hardend push rods. Also I am installing a trans-go shift kit as well. With my cam and heads milled and ported plus a maggie I didn't want to risk bending one. I got my tune back on tuesday from Wheatley #1. It will be running very shortly today, tomarrow. Its been real busy at the shop and projects at home its been hard to put alot a time in it to install. But its almost there. soon very soon :chevy: muhaaaahahahah

Its here and about 90% installed. It took a little longer because I wanted to pull the rockers out and put in some comp magnum hardend push rods. Also I am installing a trans-go shift kit as well. With my cam and heads milled and ported plus a maggie I didn't want to risk bending one. I got my tune back on tuesday from Wheatley #1. It will be running very shortly today, tomarrow. Its been real busy at the shop and projects at home its been hard to put alot a time in it to install. But its almost there. soon very soon :chevy: muhaaaahahahah

Cant wait to see it done!! get lots of pics and vids :chevy:

Edited by silverado_ss_04 (see edit history)