Ha ha, yeah,

I want the floor mats and seats outta a EC one for mine, a roofing truck, my god, that's a shame.

a Friend of mine has a 4.8L manual one and a dude at work bought a JG Avalanche (kinda talked him into it)

What wrong with it apperance wise, bed scraped up and stuff?

It needs to be Rhino lined its got like two massive dents on the side of the bed hail damage the center caps of the wheels are peeling... and some other stuff on the inside like some quarter panels are colored to match the truck which i dont like but im working on fixing it

Edited by UntoldLegend (see edit history)

I hear ya.

Good luck with it drop me a PM if ya need help finding parts, outta all the Special Silverado's out there Gibbs trucks are my fav to find parts for, a challenge ya know.

Plus alot of the companies JGP worked with to get parts still have surplus stuff laying around, like Simco gauges.

Get some photos of that monster up! :cheers:

Edited by Bad Company (see edit history)

I hear ya.

Good luck with it drop me a PM if ya need help finding parts, outta all the Special Silverado's out there Gibbs trucks are my fav to find parts for, a challenge ya know.

Plus alot of the companies JGP worked with to get parts still have surplus stuff laying around, like Simco gauges.

Get some photos of that monster up! :cheers:

cool cool man im gonna take some pics later and i'll hit you up on parts got to figure out what i need first lol oh and dunno if its against the rules to change the subject but what do you guys think is the best intake everyone says K&N but i hear alot of good stuff from like spectre and afe opinions?

p.s. what about programer im debating from diablo sport and hypertech i've heard they are all pretty much the same thing but could i get some opinions please icon4.gif

Edited by UntoldLegend (see edit history)

AEM Brute Force is a great intake IMO, however there just about all the same, and go with a pro tune, Black Bear or someone with EFI Live or along those lines.

well intake wise its got that tube the joe gibs one should i swap it or keep taht and put a filter on it?

well intake wise its got that tube the joe gibs one should i swap it or keep taht and put a filter on it?

I would keep that one, the only one I intend on getting with my radix is the volant CAI and box, that one is a bit $$pricey$$, but is just about the best really

...i was almost willing to find a scraped JB truck and take the plate off of that and put it on mine...

Woouldn't have worked, each dash plaque not only has the JG logo but also the engraved production number of the truck; it would look the part but not improve it's collectibility. Now, if you got a JG tag off a scrapped truck and offered to trade that one for the original that came with your truck... :dunno:

Problem is if the dude still has the plaque, there's a wrecked Gibbs truck on eBay right now, I really want the seats (it a EC) and floor mats out of it, but maybe I'll have to win it to get what all I want.

Edited by Bad Company (see edit history)

Problem is if the dude still has the plaque, there's a wrecked Gibbs truck on eBay right now, I really want the seats (it a EC) and floor mats out of it, but maybe I'll have to win it to get what all I want.

LOL i was really thinking on bidding on the same truck i just want one wheel for a spair the seats the plaque and that motor