Sup Ppl... From Southern Cali

CrownSS

thanks for the welcoming and well i found this out... i contacted the dealer where the truck was MADE.... according to the manager of jimmy Johnson's Chevrolet, this silverado was an ltz not a real SS... but what happend was that Chevrolet and jimmy johnson authorized the make of 48 of this trucks... in other words it they modified everything and turned it from a ltz model to that similar of a SS... What do you guys think? Some mods that i know bout...., 20" wheels, JBA exhaust, 6.0 liter engine with active fuel Management, and of course the interior and evrything else is fully upgraded.... any comment i wud appreciate on this case :D

well I'm sure GM wouldn't of tuned it as well as any of the tuners here on SSS.com So I'd just start out with an 07 or 08 reg. V-Max, get your own custom tune, exhaust, CAI etc... and put your $ there. Chances are you'd still end up modding it more or better after the sale. Don't let the stealership get you man, see this pulled you in, that's their intention. btw, the active fuel mgmt. is standard on all 07, 08's so don't let them fool you. good luck buddy

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats up all and thnx again, im sure i will learn a lot in here lol well bout that pic i got more that kinda throw me off... what do you all think? the exhaust, front grill and the way the inside is, doesnt match to a regular silverado... details from seller is that there was only 48 of these made...post-17833-1240357194_thumb.jpgpost-17833-1240357179_thumb.jpgpost-17833-1240357157_thumb.jpg]post-17833-1240357331_thumb.jpg

New here and have the same truck model,but with black leather. If you have any info on this model please let me know. want to find out as much as I can .