Full Silveradoss Cladding Kit For Sale!

20_blkss_04

well like it ses im thinkin of getting a new truck and my cladding kit was literally just painted! im pist but it will be in boxes on wensday so i think i can ship it out by the end of the week if theres anyone interested....but its black in color and i have both side and tailgat piece. there all oem. and i have all brackets for them! it took me almost a year to find all the parts and piece them together.

im gonna start out at 1200 becuase im into it for a little more than that with paint body work brackets and what not....but im open to offers.

so if your at all interested in it let me know!

lol noooo never trade sides man!!! im actually looking at an 06 with 30000miles extended cab. for about 11000!!! dealer discount since i used to work for them... i want the back seat soooo fawkin badly and its got a v8! so im into man....ima sell most of the shit off my truck orrrr my lil brother is thinking of buying ti off me!

lol noooo never trade sides man!!! im actually looking at an 06 with 30000miles extended cab. for about 11000!!! dealer discount since i used to work for them... i want the back seat soooo fawkin badly and its got a v8! so im into man....ima sell most of the shit off my truck orrrr my lil brother is thinking of buying ti off me!

hey frankie what you doing with the ss wheels buy any chance

lol i guess you didnt see my post on the other forum...im keeping the rims man! unless i got some crazyyyyy amount of money for em i would never let these bad boys go! i love em and they could proly pass for brand new in the box almost there so good.....ebay is freind man theres a ton on it!

bump for the cladding guys!

lol i guess you didnt see my post on the other forum...im keeping the rims man! unless i got some crazyyyyy amount of money for em i would never let these bad boys go! i love em and they could proly pass for brand new in the box almost there so good.....ebay is freind man theres a ton on it!

bump for the cladding guys!

damn well at least i tried :rolleyes:

well if i cant get some of my money back on it i proly willlll but.....if someone shows me cash before its installed on the new truck. witch wouldnt be for a while! then they can grab it.

on my new truck i have a few differnt routs im thinking of going with it.

like sleeper...lowered and clean.....ss clone....but def. not lifted! i had lifted and im all set with that!

bump!