Awd Burnout?

Well you will see me running around there the month of July. I cannot spin them with a Radix 2.8 pulley upgraded fuel system and cat. I don't have a cam or anything though.

You are one lucky man to live up there. My family has been spending summers up there for the last 50-60 years. We knew the Joyces and my grand parents partied on the estate. They used to stay in the Matins cabin on Trout Lake before it was part of the resort. Now we stay at friends and the resort.

Just let me know what dates you'll be around in July and we can meet. I do know that most of the hot rods around here meet up at the Dairy Queen on Thursday nights around 730pm in Grand Rapids, MN

I will plan on being at the Dairy Queen I have not done any cruises up that way. I will need to remember to take a wash bucket. The ol SD gets a little dirty after a 12 hour pull to the lake. The week I have free up there right now looks like July 12th-whenever. Hope to see ya. By the way you will be looking for a black QS Supercharged Denali. I hang out here cause some of the guys on the Denali site have week stomachs when it comes to modding there ride. I like it here everybody is in to improving upon the factory's setup.

kweber im from belle fourche south dakota a lil far i know but if your ever going to be in the area let me know and we could rip through spearfish canyon or something....

rocker21, that would be a hell of a time. ive been through there before, but never with the SS.

More SoDaks... gotta love seein SSs instate. Rocker I'll be down in the Spearfish area 2nd week of June doing some four-wheelin but not sure if I'll have the SS or not...

I will plan on being at the Dairy Queen I have not done any cruises up that way. I will need to remember to take a wash bucket. The ol SD gets a little dirty after a 12 hour pull to the lake. The week I have free up there right now looks like July 12th-whenever. Hope to see ya. By the way you will be looking for a black QS Supercharged Denali. I hang out here cause some of the guys on the Denali site have week stomachs when it comes to modding there ride. I like it here everybody is in to improving upon the factory's setup.

Sounds fun bro, ill be looking foward to seein another truck rod. Their is like two lightnings in this town that think they have the best rides ever. just rich kids though. and a blue and black SSS that have nothing done to them. But there is some good modern and classic muscle cars at the DQ. Not a big event just a good get together weather permiting.

like chase said.. you will be able to spin them.. but not smoke them... ive got a 2.9 pulley with a cam also..i do spin alil but neverr smoke..but then again my truck hooks good.. 1.67s on street tires.. not the best hookin truck.. but pretty solid i would say...no with your heads milled up that might change a few things.. im not sure if for better or worse whats your comp ratio now?.. i wouldnt think u would wanna get much higher then your at with a blower on top of it? but im curious to hear the combo.. always like hearin something new for sure

like chase said.. you will be able to spin them.. but not smoke them... ive got a 2.9 pulley with a cam also..i do spin alil but neverr smoke..but then again my truck hooks good.. 1.67s on street tires.. not the best hookin truck.. but pretty solid i would say...no with your heads milled up that might change a few things.. im not sure if for better or worse whats your comp ratio now?.. i wouldnt think u would wanna get much higher then your at with a blower on top of it? but im curious to hear the combo.. always like hearin something new for sure

ITS RUNNING IN THE 11'S FOR COMP RATION NOW. WITH THE F/I ILL BE NEEDING RACE FUEL OR A MIX OF RACE FUEL FOR SURE. PROPABALY LOOOKING IN THE HIGH 11'S TO 12'S. WE HAVE BEEN BUILDING ENGINES FOR YEARS AND THIS SHOULD RIP REAL GOOD. THIS IS WHY I DONT WANT A SMALLER PULLEY THAN A 3" COMPRESSION WILL BE TOO HIGH AND I LIKE TO MIX MY 93 OCTANE WITH 110 SO IT DOESNT CAOST SO MUCH. WE HAVE IT FIGURED OUT AND A FEW OTHER THINGS WE ARE DOIN NOONE ELSE HAS TRIED. BUT ILL LET YALL KNOW WITH TIME SLIPS. SHOOTING FOR 11'S IN THE QUARTER IF NOT LOW LOW 12'S. TEMPS USUALLY PERFECT IN MINNESTOA AROUND 70'S.