Got Away From The Chp Today

T-Bag

1st off to any law enforcement officers reading this thread I am not proud of this. So please don't think too bad of me.

Scenario: Tuesday, 10am, 90 degrees and sunny here in HelL.A.

I'm traveling on the I-57 S into Santa Ana/Orange for work. I reach to the summit of the 57 S at Raging Waters. Then start going downhill. I speed up to I will admit around 95mph.

Of course I'm passing everyone else and I see a CHP motor officer has me radared. So I slow down to 85mph and I'm sure he's got me.

So I pass him, I just start pulling over right there lol. But he doesn't go after me for at least 20 seconds. The moment he pulls intot he slow lane there's an exit so I get off.

I enter into a gas station and park hiding next to pumps and food mart blocking me from exit ramp view ya know.

I see the cop exit with NO lights or sirens NOT code 3, he looks to his left to clear traffic so I pull forward and turn around the foodmart so the whole time he is going he cannot see me.

I panic, I just wait there for 5 mins. behind food mart. I then leave and there he is across the street waiting for me. Looks right at me, starts his bike and goes. I'm done I'm sure right there.

So I get back on 57 S and I see him enter as well. So I get off again and drove into a neighborhood and parked it off lol. I waited another 5 mins. and just took streets until I go to the 605 S.

Anyway, I can't tell if he was really waiting for me or this was all just guilt I was feeling and bad luck on my part with him following me for no reason.

It's just too ironic I got radared, was going 95, got off, cop gets off same exit, waits, sees me, follows again and I lose him a 2nd time. idk

Just thought I'd share, any opinions would be cool.

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

Awesome dude!!!! Lol that's great, I wish I had that luck when I got pulled over. Iam on that freeway like once every two weeks, and iam flying also. Its good to know I won't be doing that anymore. What exit did you get off? Iam suprised I haven't seen off that fwy.

Awesome dude!!!! Lol that's great, I wish I had that luck when I got pulled over. Iam on that freeway like once every two weeks, and iam flying also. Its good to know I won't be doing that anymore. What exit did you get off? Iam suprised I haven't seen off that fwy.

Right there dude:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...607142857142858

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...mp;t=h&z=18

that gas statiion right as you exit Temple, you see it...

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

That pretty funny.

I had one gun me at 95mph. I was goin through GA. I knew he got me so I pulled over on the curb waiting for the GHP. He flew right past me and pulled the car that was behind me. Man that is a awsome felling.

btw, thanks for not Rick Rollin me this time :jester:

I did something like that in my old car, but I was racing another car and we were goin about 150. We passed some cops that had someone pulled over already and I got off at the next exit and hid behind a motel for like 30 minutes with my heart about to explode. We were right under Atlanta on like a 5 lane hwy, I was a dumb teenager, I wont do that again...

I did something like that in my old car, but I was racing another car and we were goin about 150. We passed some cops that had someone pulled over already and I got off at the next exit and hid behind a motel for like 30 minutes with my heart about to explode. We were right under Atlanta on like a 5 lane hwy, I was a dumb teenager, I wont do that again...

yeah Turbocoop, I was shaking and my heart too was pounding too. Damn man, 150 mph? never been that fast....

time for a Valentine 1 radar

I hear ya!

yeah when i was driving to tx i passed a hidden mississippi state tropper going 90 with like cars 3 cars following me and i mean this guy got me no running from him i mean slap got me, he got behind me and pulled me over and when he got to the window i just looked at him and said, "you got me!!!" he laughed and asked what i was a doing...... i told him and he let me go no ticket!!! and when he told me to get going he asked if i was going to speed anymore and i said no!!!! He looked at me a said bullshit you are going to go down the road 2 miles and gas the hell out of it!!! then he said have fun..... this really happend no lie

i did that one time in my other truck, iwas going like 90 downhill and the chp officer sees me, lucky me it was like 10pm and alot of traffic in the first 3 lanes, so ijust blended :D with them and got off in the next exit

1999.gmc.sierra1500.4498-300x189.jpg

Yeah been pulled over many times like that. If you are straight with the cops and don't make an excuse they respect and appreciate that. A lot of times will let you go. Getting a ticket doesn't always happen cuz of what you did, it happens depending on your attitude and dimeanor when the officeer pulls you over.

i did that one time in my other truck, iwas going like 90 downhill and the chp officer sees me, lucky me it was like 10pm and alot of traffic in the first 3 lanes, so ijust blended :D with them and got off in the next exit

1999.gmc.sierra1500.4498-300x189.jpg

Is that your old truck?