Forgot I Hadn't Posted This Over Here Yet...

A few weeks back I wake up in the morning to a bunch of text messages from friends and customers:

"Hey man... did you know you're in this months Street Trucks Magazine?"

I had almost entirely forgotten I had worked with them on a "how to" article months ago. Heres the scanned images... I have to go get this framed for the garage. :D

BTW: My pseudo celebrity status now means theres a 100% increase in my pricing :jester:

PictureorVideo001Large.jpg

PictureorVideo002Large.jpg

PictureorVideo003Large.jpg

PictureorVideo004Large.jpg

PictureorVideo005Large.jpg

I wish they hadn't used "filtering" as a term in that (I didnt' do the writeup BTW)

I use the mitt to diffuse the water to a slow flow, it helps sheet the water off of the paint on the final rinse, reduces the chances of water spots and makes drying easier b/c theres less water resting on the paint. You can get the same effect if you use a watering can and pour the water onto each panel at the end, its just easier for me to throw that mf mitt over the end of the hose.

i think im in that issue too. they had coverage of the show out by your house and my truck had a picture in it. i got a call on it too . had no clue.

they should have got a picture of the man himself . but then again your a hand model. :jester:

awesome work as usual dylan.

i think im in that issue too. they had coverage of the show out by your house and my truck had a picture in it. i got a call on it too . had no clue.

they should have got a picture of the man himself . but then again your a hand model. :jester:

awesome work as usual dylan.

Yea... I think you're in the blooddrag coverage. Guess I won't be seeing yer SSS for awhile since the new build is underway... LMK in advance when you want it worked on... I got something really special in mind for its next treatment. Hommie hookup as always :cheers:

Yea... I think you're in the blooddrag coverage. Guess I won't be seeing yer SSS for awhile since the new build is underway... LMK in advance when you want it worked on... I got something really special in mind for its next treatment. Hommie hookup as always :cheers:

yeah for sure. you have a pm.

• 2 weeks later...