The New England Summer Nationals

There only 3 days away!!!! the City of Worcester Mass will be mayhem!!!!!!Well I figured I would post this now so people can plan for it and also think about it. I have been going 2 this event for many years. Its really a great time and you need to start planing early for it. So I guess I will start a sign up sheet and also I will bump this once a week or so so thats its fresh.

I hope to have my Chevelle done for this event but if not it will just be the truck. There will be FOOD and Beer as well as water and soda. And a good size tent to get out of the hot sun. My best advice is to BOOK A ROOM NOW. We stay at the Hampton Inn only because if we are lucky we can party in the parking lot as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

The only thing that I ask for is a donation not a big one just a little something. But you are more then welcome to BYOB and BYOF. Its up to you we always have the grill going with chicken wings, hamburgers, hot dogs whatever, my buddy is from the South and he likes to cook and eat.

So post up if you want to go or are thinking about going its a great time. We can go for a Cruze if you guys want and maybe i can see if I can't the SSS banner down there to sign.

Here is the link http://www.summernationals.com/index2.html.

:cool::chevy::cheers:

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:tear:

:withstupid:

not sure I will make it out for this yet again. since my gf was laid off, money is tight. i might be able to make the trip out for the day but to book a room will be tough. how is it to get in and out during all the festivities? i know roads are closed for this. I've always wanted to go so who knows....

:withstupid:

not sure I will make it out for this yet again. since my gf was laid off, money is tight. i might be able to make the trip out for the day but to book a room will be tough. how is it to get in and out during all the festivities? i know roads are closed for this. I've always wanted to go so who knows....

there are tons of hotels in and around the area. And you do get a discount if you say that you are in the summer nats. Yes you can get a room that night if you had to.. its 45 to get in and that gives you to wrist bands and you can go almost every where with them. :chevy: