Launching Question

I was curious on the opinions on what would give you a better launch. I have a Maggie and those launch hardest from idle...BUUUUUUUUUUUUT I also have a 75 shot on my truck as well set to kick in at 2800 RPMS..so my question is....Would I get a harder launch and better 60 fts. leaving it the way it is...or....change the window switch to 2700 rpms(not sure how to set that) and stall it up to 2600 and launch it that way...

Opinions? Has anyone tried this?

Thought launching and sparying to early was a bad thing... besides can you even keep ur wheels from spining if you foot brake launch at that rpm

A lot of people hit it off the line..and for the Radix it has shown that launching it about 1800 rpms or so gives you the best launch...traction hasnt been an issue yet.

I was curious on the opinions on what would give you a better launch. I have a Maggie and those launch hardest from idle...BUUUUUUUUUUUUT I also have a 75 shot on my truck as well set to kick in at 2800 RPMS..so my question is....Would I get a harder launch and better 60 fts. leaving it the way it is...or....change the window switch to 2700 rpms(not sure how to set that) and stall it up to 2600 and launch it that way...

Opinions? Has anyone tried this?

window switch? sorry I'm a noob to automatics and launching them, can someone elaborate? hell I havent even taken my truck to a track yet

window switch? sorry I'm a noob to automatics and launching them, can someone elaborate? hell I havent even taken my truck to a track yet

A window switch is an electronic device that will turn something ON between two RPM points (an RPM 'window') - in BroBrad's case he has installed a window switch that switches on his nitrous injection system at 2800-RPM, and turns it off at 5800-RPM; this prevents engine destruction from activating nitrous too soon, prevents over-revving the engine, and prevents the nitrous from spraying while the transmission is changing gears.

Mr. P.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

A window switch is an electronic device that will turn something ON between two RPM points (an RPM 'window') - in BroBrad's case he has installed a window switch that switches on his nitrous injection system at 2800-RPM, and turns it off at 5800-RPM; this prevents engine destruction from activating nitrous too soon, prevents over-revving the engine, and prevents the nitrous from spraying while the transmission is changing gears.

Mr. P.

ooooohh gotcha :thumbs: . makes it safer to use spray, makes sense, still dont think I'd use it tho lol