Driver's Seat Heater Has A Mind Of It's Own?!? Help!

truckinss

My Driver's side heated seat on my '03 SS is coming on and going off at random. It cycles through the 3 levels. If I turn it off, it comes back on. It has been doing this intermittently for months, now it does it nearly all the time. I thought it was affected by the humidity(i.e. rainy days it would do it, sunny days it would not!?!)

I searched for this problem and found two that had the issue, but never posted a fix. Any advise? I am about ready to unplug it. Boy does it get HOT!

My Driver's side heated seat on my '03 SS is coming on and going off at random. It cycles through the 3 levels. If I turn it off, it comes back on. It has been doing this intermittently for months, now it does it nearly all the time. I thought it was affected by the humidity(i.e. rainy days it would do it, sunny days it would not!?!)

I searched for this problem and found two that had the issue, but never posted a fix. Any advise? I am about ready to unplug it. Boy does it get HOT!

had a aval. that did that, i think they researched it to the memory module for the drivers seat, you know when you hit remote,goes to the setting.. something in that whole scheme was the problem.. dont remember now, old vehicle we had 2k3..