Leveling Kits?

i911fire

Ok you guys with leveling kits. I visited a coupld of shops yesterday and was talking to them about leveling kits. Since I have a C3 AWD I was advised not to go that route due to reported vibrations at and above 70 mph. I was also advised that it would firm up my ride (knew that one) and cause premature wear on cv joints, boots, ball joints and virtually everything up in the front end because of the altered angle in the driveline. All of the shops advised me to just turn up my factory keys to achieve the results that I desired because it would not raise it enough to harm anything aside from firming up the ride. Any advice.

I am not looking to create a rock crawler or a mudder, but I do drive the occasional trails where a little more altitude would be very handy. I was advised to consider a body lift, but anything above 2" is not allowed in Utah I would have to have a 3" cut down (basically it would look like a 1500 HD) and build the front bumper locater and use HD rear bumper mounts and hitch.

Thoughts anybody?

:confused: