Minnesota Meets? And Car Show Oportunity.

I have been askin for a little while on here if anyone on here lives in MN or close to MN that have meets so we can set up for crusing trips or get togethers. But no one yet has said much of anything. Just wondering if anyone would like to plan some thing in MN to get together and show of the the trucks and meet new peeps and friends sometime. I know of one event that is kinda fun and has alot of nice muscle cars that go and thats the 37th annual ivcc MN car show and swap meet held at the fair grounds in Grand rapids MN. its not the biggest or huge but its pretty big and you could spend a full day just looking at cars and another looking at all the car parts and swap meet items. I was just wondering if anyone was interested in comming up and enjoying a little fun time and bring a crowd of SSS and clones together to drink a couple brewskies and see some nice rides. They have overnight camping there and I have a place in town peeps could crash at. It would be a blast. They have a decent swap meet to sift through some peoples junk but one persons junk is anothers treasure. There is also some venders there for actual stuff as well. Hit me up ladies and gents cause I am from the area and I have some nice country roads to crusie down and stops to look at. Beautiful national forestcountry with beautiful lakes and beaches as well so bring swim suits. The meet is 24 July- 26 July and judgment for trophies is the 26th. They also have a decent for sale lot for project cars and other vehicles. Please respond or PM if your interested or can make it. It would be a blast and we can meet somewhere and convoy there with me. Camping, fire, brewskies, laughs, SSS, and the great outdoors = great memories.

P.S. There is also a small get together every Thursday night about 10-20 hot rods at the Dairy Queen in Grand Rapids, MN between 1900 and 2100. Its fun and if your passing through stop on by.

Here is a small clip of the car show not the best but a small idea. http://www.visitgrandrapids.com/video/car_show_weekend.html

PSS. Car craft nationals is another comming up this summer as well so keep in mind. St. Paul, MN

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...