Adams Detail Clinic 5/16/09

Adams Polishes is hosting a detail clinic at their Torrance warehouse 5/16 and I figured I'd see how many of you fools were down to go.

Edit: I fat fingered the subject... it should be 5/16

Great chance to check out the products, get a demo from the man himself, and just hang out/shoot the breeze. If you are looking to start doing your own detail work this is the ultimate chance to get started as you'll be shown the proper techniques to start caring for your paint the right way. If you're an old pro its also worth going b/c they almost always give away free stuff!!

Post up if you're interested and if you're rolling from out my way (inland empire) let me know if you wanna caravan out there.

Hello Everyone,

I am excited to announce a Detail Clinic on Sat. 5/16 at Adam's warehouse in Torrance. This will be hosted by Adam with the team helping. The clinic starts at 9am. What a rare opportunity to see Adam in his warehouse (where all the magic happens). If you have not seen Adam do a demonstration then you are in for a treat. It is informative and funny.

Adam's warehouse is located at 2020 W. 166th St. Torrance, Ca. 90504

Hope some of you guys can go, should be a good time, maybe we can plan to hit somewhere for lunch afterwards. :cheers:

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

Bump... c'mon, where are all the socal peeps?

I'd love to go but I have to work up in Arcadia by 10:30am. I might stop by from 9-9:45am.....

EDIT: Sorry Dylan, that's a Friday, working 8am-4:30pm that day, can't make it man, sorry....

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

How much does Adam charge to detail a truck and how would ine get ahold of him? All the detail shops here in my town suck!

Honestly I have no clue if he details and if he does how much he would charge. I'd assume as the owner of an extremely successful company that sells detailing supplies he doesn't really offer himself up for detail work.

BUMP... c'mon guys... free detailing tips... a chance to hang out on a Saturday... whats not to like? :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...