Newbie From Missouri

Hello everyone... I bought my SS the morning after it was backed off of the car hauler in August of '03. First time I had seen one and was on my way to work when I spotted it.... I turned around to go back and take a look and drove it home.

Glad I found this site and to have the opportunity to share in other SS Silverado Enthusiasts joy of the trucks.

jda :chevy:

hey!! welcome!! there are about 13 of us gettin together in K.C this weekend... there is a topic on it. check it out and come one down if you are free and close enough!! buncha great info on this site and even great people! :cheers:

hey!! welcome!! there are about 13 of us gettin together in K.C this weekend... there is a topic on it. check it out and come one down if you are free and close enough!! buncha great info on this site and even great people! :cheers:

I'm in the SW corner between Joplin and Springfield. I wish I could make it this weekend but unfortunately, my home remodel work will take precedent this weekend... I'll be in the KC area next weekend though visiting family.

Welcome!! I usually see a few SSS's when i visit my sister in Leavenworth! The town ,not the pen!

Until recently I've been able to enjoy being one of only about 3 SS's in this area... They are starting to pop up now quite a bit more... I had definitely been the only Arrival Blue one in this area until about a month ago.

Time to start making mods... :cool:

Until recently I've been able to enjoy being one of only about 3 SS's in this area... They are starting to pop up now quite a bit more... I had definitely been the only Arrival Blue one in this area until about a month ago.

Time to start making mods... :cool:

I saw a Arrival Blue one near the K.C. airport a few years ago.........