How Far Do You Go?

i was just wondering

i personnaly go as far as to avoid water, exept when i go to the car wash lol :D , double park were possible or park as far away from possible, dust it of about 2-3 times a day, clean any water spots i see, and i bought a cover and a chain for my cover

maybe you guys might give me a new idea

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh. clean it once a week. park far away from others when possible. cant avoid water or snow cuz its my daily but i try to keep it looking as good as possible for being a daily.

uh. clean it once a week. park far away from others when possible. cant avoid water or snow cuz its my daily but i try to keep it looking as good as possible for being a daily.

.....that's pretty much my routine as well............. :cheers: .........sucks using it as a daily, but that will change someday....... :rolleyes:

I avoid puddles, flooded streets, parking under any trees, park as far as possible anywhere anytime. I clean my rims daily. Interior daily and floors daily. Wipe it down once a week, actually wash tires/wheels and body about once a month. Always keep in garage and luckily have underground parking at work. I basicaly set aside 1 hr. a day for misc. cleaning anything it may need.

best stuff in the world for cleaning use this everyday, just the instant detailer and polishing cloth

post-9089-1241318552_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

.....that's pretty much my routine as well............. :cheers: .........sucks using it as a daily, but that will change someday....... :rolleyes:

i guess all of us that drive it as a dd treat it the same way :D:cheers:

I will not take ANY short cuts when washing my truck. High quality towels, mitts, 2 bucket method w/grit guards, and top of the line polishes/waxes. I probably have $300+ invested in just MF towels.

Mine gets wiped down with detail spray almost every day. I avoid puddles and water and it never gets driven in the rain. Garage kept and I work at night so no sun. I think we are all crazy.

i try to wash and detail my truck as often as possible, i try to avoid puddles, and holes and dirt roads, im now avoiding parking next to sprinklers ( learned the hard way, read my thread about water stains lol).

On the other hand its my daily driver and its still a truck so i drive it in the rain, and if i have too ill drive it on a dirt road, and go weeks without washing it i will

i was just wondering

i personnaly go as far as to avoid water, exept when i go to the car wash lol :D , double park were possible or park as far away from possible, dust it of about 2-3 times a day, clean any water spots i see, and i bought a cover and a chain for my cover

maybe you guys might give me a new idea

hell no...there isnt ANY duster touching my truck..... :confused: .....they scratch the paint

:withstupid: plus regular routine maintenance, oil changes, tire rotations, etc...........it's a labor of love :wub:

pretty much the same withe me I wash and wax once a month and have a cabinet full of detail spray and microfiber cloths even though I detail cars on the side I still dont get sick of cleaning my baby all the time. The cleaner it is the happier I am I dust it off every day . I guess we all just really love are trucks