1968 Gm Crash Test

Good God... I really thought those old tanks would of held up better.

Seems to be a common problem with the door strikers not holding up

to sum that video up.. alot of death.. :noway:

It is amazing any of us older guys survived those days. No seat belts, no car seats and no air bags. My dad had a white 4 door Impala that I remember riding on top of the back seat in the rear window. I would lay up there and just watch out the back window. :P

It is amazing any of us older guys survived those days. No seat belts, no car seats and no air bags. My dad had a white 4 door Impala that I remember riding on top of the back seat in the rear window. I would lay up there and just watch out the back window. :P

Yeah, we used to ride in the back of the family station wagon. Didn't wear helmets when we rode a bike. Climed trees. Damn, how DID we survive? :)

Riding in the bed of a truck was a treat. What were our parents thinking. :jester:

i know i grew up way out in the country and use to love riding in the bed of the truck.

now i wont let my daughter even ride back there down the drive way

Yeah, we used to ride in the back of the family station wagon. Didn't wear helmets when we rode a bike. Climed trees. Damn, how DID we survive? :)

didnt you guys walk barefoot up hill both ways to school in the snow? lol

it not funny i know, but its kinda comical the way the dummies fly out of the car