Alpine Flip Down Monitor

I have an Alpine TMX-R2000 monitor that I wan to install in the headliner. Has anyone installed these theirselves in the Silverados? I don't know if I want to do this myself, since I have to pull out the liner and all the other stuff. I have never done a flip-down monitor install, but I have put in flip out monitors, and nav units before. What is a good price for a shop to install it for me?

So I think that I am going to install my self. There are the 3 main wires for the power. Red, yellow and black. Can I just hook these up to the wires on the back of the radio? I am guessing that there is a yellow wire because it has the built in dvd player, and it needs to retain power so when you turn it off, it plays where it stopped. Instead of just a power and a ground. Am I correct here?

• 4 weeks later...

This is a dumb question, but the wires on the end where it hooks to the monitor has a red, black, yellow and green wire. Red yellow and black are accounted for, but is the green wire for the dome light? I have no manual for the install and cannot find one online. It has the led dome lights built into the sides, and I want to hook them all up to the existing dome light (which will be gone) so everything works properly and fades like normal. Also, how do you tell which side is + and - on the dome light? Thanks.