Ssbc 14" Rotor Kit

Well I bought a SSBC 14" Rotor kit and some Hawk Pads. Started putting everything together this weekend, and ran into some problems. The fronts are all assembled, but it seems like the hoses are just slightly too short to reach the caliper now. I can unbolt them from the knuckle and control are to get the little extra, but I am nervous about doing that. What have you guys done? I will probably end up going with ss lines soon, but I am trying to let funds recoop a bit first. Would the ss lines be slightly longer?

On a completely seperate note, my rear backing plates are shot so I have to pick up some new ones. Does anyone know if someone makes a backing plate that will cover the 14" rear rotors?

Thanks!

Rob

Well I bought a SSBC 14" Rotor kit and some Hawk Pads. Started putting everything together this weekend, and ran into some problems. The fronts are all assembled, but it seems like the hoses are just slightly too short to reach the caliper now. I can unbolt them from the knuckle and control are to get the little extra, but I am nervous about doing that. What have you guys done? I will probably end up going with ss lines soon, but I am trying to let funds recoop a bit first. Would the ss lines be slightly longer?

On a completely seperate note, my rear backing plates are shot so I have to pick up some new ones. Does anyone know if someone makes a backing plate that will cover the 14" rear rotors?

Thanks!

Rob

i used SS lines. as for the backing plate, mine worked just fine, the stock one that is. yes it was a lil rusty but cleaned er up and rattle canned some black on her and good to go

Thanks!

Rob

thats really weird mine bolted up with no problems.