Coustom Headrest

BigTsBadSS

how about a exchange type place where we could send ours and get lettering? Could have possible colors? red , silver, blue,black or graphite? All four, pay shipping and core charge? I think this is a cool addition to the interior styling. anybody have any connections?

joe

Try to find a place like that but nobody could do it. The guy who did mine scanned the SS onto his computer and matched it perfect. He had to use my original headrest cause he could not find the same leather to match. If you are looking to do something similar just try to find coustom leather shop they could possibley do something similar. If you guy's want I'll ask him If he is looking to do it by shipping it to him. Just post it here and i'll find out. :thumbs:

how about a exchange type place where we could send ours and get lettering?  Could have possible colors? red , silver, blue,black or graphite?  All four, pay shipping and core charge?  I think this is a cool addition to the interior styling.  anybody have any connections?

joe

Try to find a place like that but nobody could do it. The guy who did mine scanned the SS onto his computer and matched it perfect. He had to use my original headrest cause he could not find the same leather to match. If you are looking to do something similar just try to find coustom leather shop they could possibley do something similar. If you guy's want I'll ask him If he is looking to do it by shipping it to him. Just post it here and i'll find out. :thumbs:

what title did you look under in the phone book? Car interiors? Leather? I will look closer in my area. WHat size did you use? same as the side trim? or did he scale it to the size of the head rest?

thanks

joe

I got It done in my buddy's stero shop in Queens N.Y. he has a guy that works out of his shop. The guy just scaned the SS logo right of the headrest and put it in his computer. The stiching is a perfect match. You should try some coustom shop's by you they should not have a problem matching it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived