Tuner

lwilliams

I am looking for a tuner for my 2003 silverado ss. I have heard about the Zippy tunes and others who fix the PCMs or something like that. I am looking to buy a new computer that has a tune put into it that matches all of my updates that I have done to my truck. Can someone help me, and point me into the right direction to where to buy one. I would like for someone to call me with some answers please. I will buy a tune as soon as I hear something.

Edited by lwilliams (see edit history)

easy with your number dude. give it out in pm's. we get a lot of spammers.

your area code indicates you're located in ky. one of the tunes should be able to help you out.

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

I am looking for a tuner for my 2003 silverado ss. I have heard about the Zippy tunes and others who fix the PCMs or something like that. I am looking to buy a new computer that has a tune put into it that matches all of my updates that I have done to my truck. Can someone help me, and point me into the right direction to where to buy one. I would like for someone to call me with some answers please. I will buy a tune as soon as I hear something. My number is 606-276-0182

I've been through this whole question answer deal with a lot of the guys ons here. Black Bear Performance Tuning and Wheatley Tuning are both supporters of this sight and have high recommendations from many here. Click on either of links on the left of the page for contact info. Zippy has high recommendations too. Any will suit your needs and you cant go wrong with any of em.

here is Zippy's link

http://www.zippyperformance.com/

good luck

The site is not working. I would like to have a zippy tune. I have been wanting one. How else could I go about getting his tune, since the site is not working?

I've been through this whole question answer deal with a lot of the guys ons here. Black Bear Performance Tuning and Wheatley Tuning are both supporters of this sight and have high recommendations from many here. Click on either of links on the left of the page for contact info. Zippy has high recommendations too. Any will suit your needs and you cant go wrong with any of em.

here is Zippy's link

http://www.zippyperformance.com/

good luck

The site is not working. I would like to have a zippy tune. I have been wanting one. How else could I go about getting his tune, since the site is not working?

All of Zippy's contact info is on the bottom right hand side of the page. Send him an email or give him a call tomorrow on the number provided. here i'll make it easy on you.. here is the contact info

231-638-1981

[email protected]