Wrecked 2010 Camaro

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW WOOW... that sux. I just saw a new camaro for the first time on the street here in Houston yesterday, a red SS with black stripes it was SWEEEEET!! I heard they just released 50 for sale here in Houston in the past week or so.

Either GM did a shit job on building the rear-end of the car, or it was rear-ended by a vehicle going 100mph.

:withstupid: that camaro looks horrible.. Makes you wonder what it would look like after a roll over- or your typical front end crash..

:withstupid: that camaro looks horrible.. Makes you wonder what it would look like after a roll over- or your typical front end crash..

I have never seen a car "wrinkle" like that. I hate to "dog" a GM product, but they ****ed that car up. I would rather purchase a challenger, they look a lot better.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

Either GM did a shit job on building the rear-end of the car, or it was rear-ended by a vehicle going 100mph.

I have never seen a car "wrinkle" like that. I hate to "dog" a GM product, but they ****ed that car up. I would rather purchase a challenger, they look a lot better.

Take a look at those pics again, that car got slammed really hard, the trunk lid is in the back seat. That Camaro was rear ended at 40+ MPH to have damage that extensive. Most newer cars wrinkle like that for a reason, to absorb impact, I see it all the time. They are called crumple zones, the damage is extensive, but the the occupants of the vehicle are safer and less likely to be injured because of it.

Take a look at those pics again, that car got slammed really hard, the trunk lid is in the back seat. That Camaro was rear ended at 40+ MPH to have damage that extensive. Most newer cars wrinkle like that for a reason, to absorb impact, I see it all the time. They are called crumple zones, the damage is extensive, but the the occupants of the vehicle are safer and less likely to be injured because of it.

Makes 'kinda' sense, but I guess the people in the back seat are ****ed.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

Ya I seen an 08 silverado 2500 HD the other day that rolled and the passenger would not have been able to crawl out the side window it was so smashed and they both were treated and released the same day.

Makes 'kinda' sense, but I guess the people in the back seat are ****ed.

Who would have backseat passengers in a new camaro? :P I know I wouldnt

This is something that would happen to me, so I can understand how the guy feels lol