Post Up The Blues

Maybe you should just sell or trade the Black Beauty for a Blue one...i like keeping mine as much G.M as possible. I have the G.M bed cover,G.M. bed matte and rear seat storage compartment.Who knows..maybe one day they might be worth something???

I think they will be worth money, just have to keep it GM stock parts.

if your tired of the black look istead of changing the color completly why not just do a two tone? Heres a vid i found of a silverado thats bagged but I really like the paint job.

I would either recomend trading the onyx black for an arrival blue, or just two tone it like others are suggesting.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a serious note, changing the color of a vehicle to a completely different color take a tonnnn of work and is going to cost you an arm and a leg to get it done. It's not just the outside color remember, you have to repaint the whole engine bay, all the door jams, fire wall, etc etc etc. I would think twice before starting such a project.

Rob

:withstupid: seriously and if you dont do it right it will look like crap!! the arrival blue is my fav color too!!

:withstupid: seriously and if you dont do it right it will look like crap!! the arrival blue is my fav color too!!

i know, it's a huge job! I might just go two tone, idk :rolleyes:

btw-is that a skull ghosted into the side of your door on ur sig, or is my computer acting up??