L76/l92+ Cam...

Alright well im now in the process on working on my head, intake and cam swap. I decided to go with this setup since ive seen good numbers and this is a DD so i didnt want anything tooo crazy, i have a feeling my tranny wont last long after this but we'll deal with that wen it happens. As for the cam i went with the GT2-3 cam. We'll see how i like it if not i have another one that ill try. I tore down the truck already just have a few questions. This is what im going with....http://store.summitracing.com/egnsea...DS=1&N=700+115 Part number SLE-12295 Besides the waterpump,hose and the thermostat is there anything else i need? my mods are on my sig.. thanks for your help guys! i promise i searched :pop:

head gaskets

head bolts

cam swap gaskets

you'll have some other stuff to get the car intake to fit

could i get those at any local auto store?.............. also i know ill be needing a fuel pump upgrade before i run out of gas. any idea how to figure out which on i should get?

Edited by ss04flores (see edit history)

OE head bolts from the dealer, they are TTY. you will need maybe a overlay harness or a larger intank or an inline booster pump. I would start searching what other guys have done with returnless systems to keep from going lean on boosted applications where they are going for more.

When you are done post parts needed I was thinking about the swap also

will do!

OE head bolts from the dealer, they are TTY. you will need maybe a overlay harness or a larger intank or an inline booster pump. I would start searching what other guys have done with returnless systems to keep from going lean on boosted applications where they are going for more.

i was thinking about a booster pump but dont know which one i need

go with the kennybell one.... the magnavolt is problematic... unless magnavolt has fixed the issues, I know mine is, and so was chases as well as other people on the net. I have had issues where the magnavolt does not turn on the fuel pump and I am left stranded on the side of the road... one time it even left me stranded at a stop light... Try pushing our trucks out of the way by your self.

go with the kennybell one.... the magnavolt is problematic... unless magnavolt has fixed the issues, I know mine is, and so was chases as well as other people on the net. I have had issues where the magnavolt does not turn on the fuel pump and I am left stranded on the side of the road... one time it even left me stranded at a stop light... Try pushing our trucks out of the way by your self.

cool thanks but which one? when i ask which one im talking about specs thanks for the help