Il Gtg Feeler

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is what i have figured out in putting together some of these gatherings. just take the bull by the balls and plan it. people will show. if they dont they are busy. dont try to work them around others schedules, it will never happen. shoot i am good with an old fashioned BBQ and some minor mods being done. hanging and BSing. we can do that anywhere.

so someone in the chicago area, grab the horns and take this bull for a ride and plan it. screw the dyno, screw the track time. lets have some damn fun bitches!! :cheers:

looks like we'll party till the cops show up...lol j/k bro :cheers:

unless i pre-stage the cops to show !! aka KC G2G.. lolol just like chris said. its to hard to plan aorund everybody.. set a date. just hanging 12 deep is sweet, then we go invade some cruise night somewhere.. hell KC was put together on a whim and we got i think 10 SS's showing up..

I dont have a garage to host it. I live in a dam apartment. Anyone have a good location besides my apartment?

Possibly. Let me look at my calender, check with the wife and so on. I've got a 2 car with lots of tools, pool, hot tub, basement with bar, pool table , and air hockey. About 10 mins from Wisconsin border.

It's definately going on the 27th of June right? I wnat to be positive, and make sure we're not stepping on someone elses GTG in the closer states.