Yank TT 3000 Stall COnverter

Just had the 3000 stall torque converter installed today on my truck. NEver realized it would make that much difference with the higher stall on it. It lowered my times in the 1/4 mile about .3-.5. All i need now is the 125 shot and i think i will be set for a while. Does anyone on here have that 3200 stall on there truck?

:thumbs:

Yeah we talked about that the other day after the install, i had my buddy order me a set of ceramic coated headers. I think he said he was either going with the SLP or The other GUYS headers. I also ordered a new exhaust from B&B, we went with the dual pipes w/twin 4.5" side exit. So after i get those next week some time i think i might be ready for the n20. Not real sure if i want to go that fast though.

I am not real sure about my times, the only ones i have are from racing on the street with some buddies. The fastest time that they have me recorded at is 12.5, but like i said those time aren't real accurate. Hopefully going to the track at the end of april beging of may. I will let you guys know as soon as i get some real times. :thumbs:

If you talking PSI i run a pretty steady 9lbs at wot, we can get more out of it but for right now thats good enough for me. I hope thats what you were looking for, if not let me know. I hate to say it but i am not real formiliar with superchargers, this is my first so i am still getting to know everything.

:crazy:

LWRDR, that was what I was wondering. I've got the 3.7" pulley and I seem to oly peak between 8-9 not quite 9. I also have the stock install belt on there. I think I am gonna try to go a shade shorter belt, since I lost some tension when putting the smaller pulley on. I think I am slipping a little.

Let us know when you get that bad boy to the track. :thumbs:

What does it feel like driving around town? I just couldn't imagine starting at 3000rpms ALL THE TIME. Could someone explain???

you don't have to start at 3k rpm every time, but you can. :D The truck will start moving with a touch of the right pedal, it just needs a bit more touch than you give it now to get it moving... and it may not roll when in drive from a stop light like it does now without you touching the gas pedal a bit. But when you nail it, you will know that you have done something good... and after each shift, it will only drop 1600 or so RPM, not the factory 2100rpm, so you stay in the BIG HP range of the motor and get a stronger pull from the motor.

How did I do on the explanation gang? I get mine installed when I get my tranny built in less than 2 weeks. I can't wait.

Archived