College Newbie

funceca88

Seriously man.. I paied 60$ for one of my books this semester and when I go to sell it back They give me 15$

That's nothing! I paid 185$ and they offered me 7 phucking dollars. Here was my exact words "**** this shit, here, you can have the book back for free, I don't need your 7$ dollars" no joke!!

Thank god I am not a violent person, or I would be locked up. To offer me 7 dollars after I paid 185 on a book, is getting legally raped.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

My advice, go have the time of your damn life. I never went to college, took care of terminally ill family instead. Never wanted to go to college throughout high school, now I wish I did from all the hotties im seeing at my buddies house.

I will be brutally honest, from the kids I know here, 90 percent have their heads stuck up their a$$e$ and think their $hit dont stink. I dont know if they just think their the king on campus, or trying to win the girls but its honestly a sad sight.

Just be yourself, do your work, study your arse off and party on the weekends. And also dont mess with the local gangs (thats been a small issue).

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

My advice, go have the time of your damn life. I never went to college, took care of terminally ill family instead. Never wanted to go to college throughout high school, now I wish I did from all the hotties im seeing at my buddies house.

I will be brutally honest, from the kids I know here, 90 percent have their heads stuck up their a$$e$ and think their $hit dont stink. I dont know if they just think their the king on campus, or trying to win the girls but its honestly a sad sight.

Just be yourself, do your work, study your arse off and party on the weekends. And also dont mess with the local gangs (thas been an issue).

thats no problem, i think gangs are a joke :lol: , they dont scare me, hahahaa, besides, im doin this so i can get my academics up to par with law enforcement requirments.

as you can see i need work on my spelling......( i cant bileive i know how to spell spelling :jester: )