Check These Out

mcmahan

hey guys not sure if any of you have seen these but i think they are b.a. thinking of scooping up a pair for the sss. let me know what yall think...

thanks justin

http://www.pertronix.com/prod/ex/varaflow/default.aspx

im not a fan of glasspack mufflers in general but if you pick up a set id like to see/hear how they work. movin to nashville friday, not sure how far away that is from where you are.

im not a fan of glasspack mufflers in general but if you pick up a set id like to see/hear how they work. movin to nashville friday, not sure how far away that is from where you are.

well nashville is about 15-20 miles away from home. the thing is im active duty army and im stationed in washington, close to seattle. if i do get a set ill be sure to post up how they sound.

they are a little pricey so still undecided....

I think corsa is still better IMO for the money. Also, I think you could get the same results with a set of electric cutouts for racing in front of your favorite muffler for cruising. There is no way that muffler design will sound good on a silverado. Corsa and other systems engineer the drone out of their systems because they know that if their $1000 system has too much drone, no one will buy it as word spreads that it is crap.

I will give Patriot an A for effort for a novel idea, but I think you will be disappointed after spending the money.

I think corsa is still better IMO for the money. Also, I think you could get the same results with a set of electric cutouts for racing in front of your favorite muffler for cruising. There is no way that muffler design will sound good on a silverado. Corsa and other systems engineer the drone out of their systems because they know that if their $1000 system has too much drone, no one will buy it as word spreads that it is crap.

I will give Patriot an A for effort for a novel idea, but I think you will be disappointed after spending the money.

i agree sir. i was getting a feel of what you guy felt about these i think e-cut out and a good muffler will be just fine.