Indy Meet 2009

Here's a couple pics from the 1st Annual Rods For Rescues car show. hopefully next year, more ss's will come out and represent!! The first one, the photographer added the wet pavement look. Also, the last sign board is an example of the boards there doing for people, very high quality, and pretty resonable also. Let me know if anyone is interested in them, and I'll get you in touch with them.

(in order from left to right: Bob47, Chevcup47,IndySS03,IdriveGTP,and Hot Rod Truck)

n1643950859_247655_3918470.jpg4521_1101470670675_1643950859_24765.jpg

4521_1101470590673_1643950859_24765.jpg

4521_1101472710726_1643950859_24-1.jpg

Edited by INDYSS03 (see edit history)

I am just glad you guys love me soo much.....

Hey Brian, remember me saying something like... "I hope that I am not the only Non Black VEHICLE there again..." :jester:

I will try and get my photos up this weekend. I really did have a great time. Maybe next time Joe could raffle off a ride in the Vette...I know Bob would buy a ticket! :jester:

I am just glad you guys love me soo much.....

Hey Brian, remember me saying something like... "I hope that I am not the only Non Black VEHICLE there again..." :jester:

I will try and get my photos up this weekend. I really did have a great time. Maybe next time Joe could raffle off a ride in the Vette...I know Bob would buy a ticket! :jester:

Yes, I do recall that conversation, but I was thinking SSS not ZO6...Did I tell you that...YOU SUCK...I can't remember if I told you that or not. Memory just isn't what it used to be :jester:

Great pics Joe. C'mon out next year guys we promise you a great time @ Rob's expense :P

LOL Rob guess its a good thing i drove the 48 insted of the SSS or you would have been the only non black one there ...............had a great time hope to do it again sometime ..................

Yes, I do recall that conversation, but I was thinking SSS not ZO6...Did I tell you that...YOU SUCK...I can't remember if I told you that or not. Memory just isn't what it used to be :jester:

Great pics Joe. C'mon out next year guys we promise you a great time @ Rob's expense :P

You're just getting old and senile....but we already knew that... :jester:

Thanks Dale for coming to my rescue. I have been getting REALLY, REALLY tired of being the only non-black VEHICLE at all of these gatherings. Black looks great and all, but I am sure that they made red ones, and blue and silver for that matter! I was telling my old man that I think if I drive the Z06 again you guys won't let me park by you...I think it was Bob that said noone was looking the the SSs and going straight for the Vette! :D