Baylor Senior Killed In Fatal Crash.

8 UR HMI

ok well the only person i have told on here is jon (idahoBLKss).

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/44776197.html

heres the video

http://ww2.kwtx.com/global/video/flash/pop...mp;rnd=38241983

the guy that was killed was named Brendon Mooney, a sr from spring texas. the way i know him is my best friend is in his frat and Brendon was his big brother, so yea i considered him my friend. martin called me at 3:25 am on monday morning but i was asleep due to finals the next day. when i called martin back after my final, he told me what had happened.

i dont wanna get into detail on everything but martins ex is brendons girl and she is in one of the vidoes on here crying and holding bryson (brendons friend and roommate).

on this website you cant see the house, but they live less than a 100 yds from where this happened. theres a HUGE hump in the road and when u mix alcohol with 80mph on a hump in a 2008 toyota tacoma, yea bad stuff.

anyways, i was gonna go to the funeral if it was saturday cause i have to leave on sunday.

my week has been really bad and thats y i havent been on. first my girl decides she wants to be with her ex, then i have a lot left on my truck, friday i have to go to houston for my sisters law school grad, then sunday i have to fly to mississippi to see my mom and now im gonna miss the funeral. sorry for the rant everyone im just really stressed and stuff.

oh and the website doesnt say it, but tony (passenger side) is doing much better even though he was taken to the hospital from the scene with hardly any life left. brendon died at the seen and was taken to ft worth for autopsy

Edited by 8 UR HMI (see edit history)

sorry to hear that man, but as you should already know we are all here if you need any morral support! (again excuse any misspellings, all comments are ment with the best intensions!!)

Edited by BG06SILVERADO (see edit history)