I Wanna Wave The Bs Flag

8 UR HMI

ok well this kid (the reason my plates say 8 UR HMI) had a stock dodge hemi quad cab, paid for it with the life insurance of his dad passing instead of going to college and getting a better jump on life. he totaled his hemi and dropped out of school and bought a 2007 mustang gt completely stock and a stick. he SUCKS at driving and asked me when we were gonna race

well these are his word.... "so bob when are we gonna race? ill smoke ur truck with no problems. i already got a tbss under my belt"

i have NEVER EVER EVER EVER seen a tbss lose to a 100% stock mustang gt. i roasted gts with my truck with just a tund and exhaust. im gonna have to call :bs: on this cause i know for a fact from a dig, this car wouldnt TOUCH a tbss. maybe from a 50 roll he MIGHT pull on it but by 3 links, i call total bs.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a dumn stupid f*ck

instead of putting that money too good use he blew it on of all things, a hemi :thumbsdown: , he should have saved that money and gone to school to make his pops proud up there, what a retard :banghead::banghead:

its time to teach that punk a thing or 2 about life

smoke the sob, and if you can get it on camera or something, that way you can shove it on his face and we can all have a good :rollin:

( people like that make me :banghead: )

I agree that he doesn't have crap under the hood..BUUUT I do not think its fair to talk shit about what he did or did not do with his dads life insurance policy...its none of yours or anyone elses buisness what he did with that money......Everyone copes with tragedy/misfortune differently....When I was in my accident I went thru alot of shit and when I got a settlement out of the deal I bought my truck....Was there better things I could have done with 30K ofcourse....But I look at my truck as my therapy sorta speak...any time I get depressed about things (which is something i fight more often than anyone realizes) I go check out my truck..drive it..mod it..what ever....

IMO you can tak shit about beating him in a race but dont judge him on how he handled his dads death..maybe that Hemi was his coping mechanism just like my truck.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

I agree that he doesn't have crap under the hood..BUUUT I do not think its fair to talk shit about what he did or did not do with his dads life insurance policy...its none of yours or anyone elses buisness what he did with that money......Everyone copes with tragedy/misfortune differently....When I was in my accident I went thru alot of shit and when I got a settlement out of the deal I bought my truck....Was there better things I could have done with 30K ofcourse....But I look at my truck as my therapy sorta speak...any time I get depressed about things (which is something i fight more often than anyone realizes) I go check out my truck..drive it..mod it..what ever....

IMO you can tak shit about beating him in a race but dont judge him on how he handled his dads death..maybe that Hemi was his coping mechanism just like my truck.

sorry about what happend to you, and i respect you opinion, but....................

he obiously dint care about what his dad left for him, i mean FINE, if your gonna spend that money on a vehicle the do so, but take care of it!, you know, if he would have cared about what his dad left behind and what it represents then maybe he would have been more carefull an not goten in an accident.

there is a saying from where i come from, ' loqhe no cuesta no se qhuida', witch basically translates to 'if you dont work for it, you dont take care of it' something like that.

thats where im coming from :dunno:

sorry about what happend to you, and i respect you opinion, but....................

he obiously dint care about what his dad left for him, i mean FINE, if your gonna spend that money on a vehicle the do so, but take care of it!, you know, if he would have cared about what his dad left behind and what it represents then maybe he would have been more carefull an not goten in an accident.

there is a saying from where i come from, ' loqhe no cuesta no se qhuida', witch basically translates to 'if you dont work for it, you dont take care of it' something like that.

same here, that's exactly where i come from too, and that saying is true, people that get stuff for free, they are most likely to not care for it

Well it is possible he could have "won the race", but did the guy in the TBSS know they were racing? Lol. He probably rolled up next to him revd it up and took off thinking he was racing.

My main complaint is Bob judging him because he didnt go to college but instead bought a truck....Not everyone is college material and not everyone has the family that can help you go to a big college and drive nice things....Then only reason I went was because I had to do to the fact I could not go back to doing what I used to after my accident...So my question is this...If a parent dies and I'm not a college person and buy a car instead does that make me some POS as depicted above? All you know is Bob said he was in an accident but you know no details about such accident...maybe it was his fault..maybe it wasnt...we dont know so dont assume anything about it..

That is all.

BINGO.

My main complaint is Bob judging him because he didnt go to college but instead bought a truck....Not everyone is college material and not everyone has the family that can help you go to a big college and drive nice things....Then only reason I went was because I had to do to the fact I could not go back to doing what I used to after my accident...So my question is this...If a parent dies and I'm not a college person and buy a car instead does that make me some POS as depicted above? All you know is Bob said he was in an accident but you know no details about such accident...maybe it was his fault..maybe it wasnt...we dont know so dont assume anything about it..

That is all.

who knows :dunno: , ithink whe can both agree that on that :)